Monday 5 April 2010

Ca'Segredo Hotel, Venice

During my recent trip to Venice I was keen to stay at a traditional Venetian hotel to soak up the true ambience of this beautiful city. Whilst doing my research I stumbled across this hidden gem, the Ca'Segredo Hotel. It's absolutely stunning with authentic Venetian interior design, fresco paintings and opulent Italian style in abundance. It boasts an enviable setting overlooking the Grand Canal and sits in a plum position in one of the most panoramic corners Venice, facing the Historical Market, between Ca’ D’Oro and Rialto Bridge. I really can't recommend this place highly enough.

Accommodation in Venice isn't cheap but if there's one place you want to push the boat out, surely it has to be in Venice!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos of an awesome place. My husband and I just booked there for our 25th wedding anniversary in March. We are looking forward to it more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. All I can say is that you're in for a treat! I loved this place and you really couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate your wedding anniversary. Make sure you check a few rooms as they do vary in size/quality/canal views etc

    Have a wonderful time.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, as long as they're complimentary;-)