Sunday 18 October 2009

My wedding day

I've been a bit slack updating my blog recently but I do have a good excuse - I got married in September to the lovely Alexie! If you're married yourself you'll know just how busy it can be in the run up to the big day. However, I'm pleased to say all the hard work and meticulous planning paid off as we had the most wonderful day.

I've always taken the responsiblity of photographing someone's wedding very seriously as I know how important the day is to the couple getting married. But having gone through the process myself I'm now even more conscious of the importance of capturing everything on the day. It all happens so quickly that the only thing which outlasts the wedding day itself is the photographs.

I'll update this post once we've seen the photos from our wedding photographer! Until then I'll try and post some of my favourite shots from our honeymoon in the Seychelles as well update you on some of my recent commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as they're complimentary;-)